What is it?
Northwest Crank is a cycling festival to meet and ride with your fellow cyclists from around the state of Washington and the Northwest for some fine spring cycling in Wenatchee.
- It’s so much fun it should cost a ton, but it’s cheap!
- A chance to meet riders from all over the state and region.
- Build your base miles for the summer riding season.
- Explore the wonderful roads around Wenatchee.
- All you have to do is eat, sleep, and ride!
- Awesome dinner with a White Elephant gift exchange.
There are numerous opportunities around the US during the spring to spend a week just riding. But, most of these training weeks are to the south!
Here’s your chance to explore your home region and get the same benefits. All those extra miles will help you maintain and build your endurance!
Each day has at several supported featured rides to choose from. There is also an opportunity to ride a RUSA sanctioned brevet on most days. (Click on the SIR Brevet Link page for more information about the Randonneuring Brevets). We will also have maps and cue sheets for rides around the area if you choose to ride self-supported!
Don’t miss out in 2013 as the festival returns with more routes (including an adventure series), several contests, and of course more riders!
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.